Safeguard Europe is looking for a creative and skilled Content Writer to join their marketing team. The successful applicant should be able to create and schedule engaging technical and creative content for publication across a range of channels. The right candidate should be able and willing to assimilate knowledge of Safeguard Europe’s product range and areas of application, enabling them to contribute creative ideas on existing and future product campaigns. Extensive training on our products and their application will be provided.
This role is based in our Horsham Marketing office.
- Personal growth and progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus national holidays (increasing with extended service)
- Modern office and working environment
- Company contribution pension scheme
About Safeguard Europe
Safeguard Europe was founded in 1983 and is a manufacturer & supplier of environmental-control products and materials. It has grown a reputation for developing innovative systems and products for the protection and renovation of property. Having been through a period of significant growth, the company has begun to diversify its product ranges, expanding our technical and practical know-how to further enhance our expertise. Safeguard provides a unique working environment where products and systems are developed, manufactured and marketed under one roof in an end to end process. We encourage an open and collaborative environment and welcome ideas and contributions from all members of the team.
- Maintain a content marketing calendar that schedules all aspects of the creation and delivery of content throughout the year (direct, social, press, internal)
- Deliver and modify content using different tones of voice for all levels of B2B and B2C prospect (homeowners, contractors, architects… etc)
- Use target keywords to write copy and content optimised for search engines (SEO) while remaining entertaining and informative
- Create copy for product packaging, brochures, listings and web pages
- Stay abreast of current best practices in the industry and review competitor content
- Liaising with publication and influencers – 3rd party platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to interpret technical content and paraphrase relevant information to suit various target audiences in a concise manner
- Excellent understanding of social media engagement strategies and best practices.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills.
- Experienced or familiar with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
- Experienced or familiar with HTML & CSS.
- 2 – 3 years experience in a similar role.
Successful entrants will be required to provide examples of recent work. After the first interview successful applicants will be asked to complete a short assessment task.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and complete the following form: