Digital Marketing Executive – European Union
Since 1983, Safeguard Europe Ltd has been developing innovative and high-quality products for the treatment of the effects of moisture in buildings. Our products include damp proofing, basement waterproofing, condensation and timber treatments among others. Many of these solutions are based on silicone, cementitious and polymer technologies. These are developed, manufactured and marketed all under one roof in an end-to-end process that allows for rapid new product development. We are constantly expanding our scope to cover new territories and markets. Safeguard encourages an open and collaborative environment and welcomes ideas and contributions from all members of the team.
Safeguard Europe is looking for a motivated and entrepreneurially-minded individual to spearhead our expansion into the European Market. This is a newly created role that will help realise the business’s next phase of growth. We have established a brand presence and strong baseline sales in the region and are looking for someone to improve upon this success across new and existing channels.
Safeguard develops, manufactures and markets products from our Horsham Headquarters. Reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, you will be expected to tailor Safeguard’s products and services to the European market. Full access to marketing, R&D and production resources will be given to achieve this. This is an opportunity to work in a friendly, creative and open environment that will quickly adopt fresh ideas. The chosen candidate will receive full support. This includes extensive product training and guidance on promotional methods for the German territory.
The chosen candidate will be a proactive individual who can hit the ground running, so an understanding of basic SEO concepts and experience with PPC campaigns are a must. Experience with content creation for marketplace listings would be beneficial. Native speakers or those with a C1 in German are an absolute necessity.
- Manage products and content across all online sales channels. Develop in-depth knowledge of products and brand characteristics to inform customers.
- Develop and implement digital marketing strategies, including social media advertising, email marketing, display ads, Search Engine Optimisation (SEO), Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Pay Per Click (PPC).
- Build, maintain and enhance the brand’s presence within the digital space.
- Data and website management.
- Work closely with the internal team to plan, design and manage end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Deal with customer enquiries, complaints and reviews made through online channels (including responses on social media).
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of online marketing campaigns and promotions. Analyse campaign data to evaluate campaign ROI.
- Contribute to the sales performance of online channels by enhancing copy, design, content, display advertising and product/category propositions.
Skills / Experience
- 2+ years experience in a digital marketing role.
- Fluent in German.
- Experience in digital marketing or advertising role.
- Familiar with keyword research and general SEO concepts.
- Experience in setting up and optimising PPC campaigns.
- Proven track record in successful lead generation initiatives.
- Technically savvy and data-driven in your approach to marketing.
- Prefer working in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. Able to communicate effectively across an organisation, with an ability to justify new ideas with data.
- Experience in using the full digital marketing mix to create successful campaigns.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Be a self-starter and highly motivated.
- A strong work ethic.
- Full-time employment
- Personal growth and progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus national holidays (increasing with extended service)
- Modern office and working environment
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Team events
- Relaxed dress code
Location: Horsham Marketing Office
To apply for this opportunity, please complete the following form and attach your CV: