Digital Marketing Executive – French Market
Safeguard Europe is looking to grow its French Territory team. Having established a brand presence and strong baseline sales we are looking for someone to grow sales across new and existing channels.
Safeguard develops, manufactures and markets products from our headquarters in Horsham. You’ll be given extensive training on our products and guidance on methods for promotion in France. However, you will be expected to tailor our products and offerings to the French market, you will have access to marketing, R&D and production resources to achieve this. This is an opportunity to work in a friendly, creative and open environment where your ideas will be listened to and you’ll be able to see the impact of those that are adopted quickly.
We’re looking for proactive candidates that can hit the ground running so an understanding of basic SEO concepts and experience with PPC campaigns are a must. Experience with content creation for marketplace listings would be beneficial and of course fluent French language skills are an absolute necessity.
Salary: From £20,000 to £25,000 per annum DOE
- Managing products and content across all online sales channels.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and brands characteristics to be able to inform customers.
- Campaign creation and management.
- Data and website management.
- Dealing with customer enquiries, complaints and reviews made through online channels (including responses on social media).
- Produce reports to analyse the performance of online marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Contribute to the sales performance of the online channels by enhancing copy, design / visual, content, display advertising and product/category propositions.
Technical skills required:
- Fluent French language skills
- Familiar with keyword research and general SEO concepts
- PPC experience on any platform
- Designing and creating campaigns in French language
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume and complete the following form: