Digital Marketing Executive – Italian Market
Since 1983, Safeguard Europe Ltd has been developing innovative and high-quality products for the treatment of the effects of moisture in buildings. Our products include damp proofing, basement waterproofing, condensation and timber treatments among others. Many of these solutions are based on silicone, cementitious and polymer technologies. These are developed, manufactured and marketed all under one roof in an end-to-end process that allows for rapid new product development. We are constantly expanding our scope to cover new territories and markets. Safeguard Europe encourages an open and collaborative environment and welcomes ideas and contributions from all members of the team.
Safeguard Europe is growing our Marketing team to meet demand for our products globally. Having established a brand presence and baseline sales we’re looking for someone to grow online sales across new and existing channels. This is a newly created role that will help realise the business’ next phase of growth, providing the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to develop into a Marketing career.
You will be expected to tailor Safeguard’s products and services to the European market. Full access to marketing, R&D and production resources will be given to achieve this. This is an opportunity to work in a friendly, creative and open environment that will quickly adopt fresh ideas. Full support will be given, including extensive product, platform, marketing training and guidance on promotional methods for the Italian territory.
The chosen candidate will be a proactive problem-solving individual, with an ability to self-start and a proclivity for quickly adopting new technology. Experience with content creation for marketplace listings is a plus. Native or Advanced in Italian is an absolute necessity.
- Manage products and content on websites and across multiple online sales channels.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of products and brand characteristics to inform customers.
- Build, maintain and enhance the brand’s presence within the digital space.
- Work closely with the marketing team to plan, design and manage end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Deal with customer enquiries, complaints and reviews made online (including social media responses).
- Translating and research in order to tailor the content. Create new Italian content.
Skills / Experience:
- Proficient in Italian.
- Technically savvy and data-driven.
- Preference to work in a collaborative, cross-team capacity. Must be able to communicate effectively across an organisation, with an ability to justify new ideas with data.
- Self-starter and highly motivated.
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on a company’s success.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- A strong work ethic.
- Full-time employment
- Personal growth and progression opportunities
- 23 days holiday plus national holidays (increasing with extended service)
- Modern office and working environment
- Company contribution pension scheme
- Company life assurance scheme
- Statutory Sick Pay
- Team events
- Relaxed dress code
- Yearly Company Performance Bonus
Location: Horsham Marketing Office
To apply for this opportunity, please complete the following form and attach your CV: