Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint
Premium quality, low odour mould-resistant coating designed to protect against unsightly and unhygienic black mould even when there is persistent condensation. The unsurpassed performance of Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint is achieved by combining modern paint technology with advanced paint-film protection. It is fully washable and resistant to the effects of condensation when the coating is fully dried out. Ideal for walls and ceilings in private and social housing and a wide range of public and commercial buildings.
- Lasts for at least 5 years: prevents the recurrence of black mould
- Quick drying with no over-painting problems; compatible with all known paint finishes
- Easy to use and cost effective
|Available in 6 different colours:|
|Brilliant White||Pale Yellow|
|Pale Blue||Pale Pink|
|Size(s) & Packaging||5 litre tubs|
|Coverage||10 – 12 m2 per litre|
|Storage||Store above 5°C in dry conditions. Keep container tightly closed and away from children|
|Shelf Life||12 months|
|Thinning||Use clean tap water but do not exceed 10% by volume|
Preparation is straightforward and very similar to normal good decorative practice.
Remove any loose material such as old paint, grease, dirt, mould or defective wallpaper. SoluGuard Multi-Surface Biocide can be used for wetting mould-contaminated wallpaper prior to removing it.
- Make good any defects in the surface and rub down to a smooth finish.
- Wash and clean all surfaces (walls, ceilings, window frames and joinery) using SoluGuard Multi-Surface Biocide. If necessary clean badly affected areas a second time.
- Allow to dry thoroughly.
- If necessary, apply an appropriate primer or sealer to new, unprimed or porous plaster and wooden surfaces or bare metal.
- For new or porous plaster surfaces use Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint thinned up to 10% with clean tap water as normal good practice. Allow to dry thoroughly.
- Stir thoroughly before use.
- Apply two coats of Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint allowing sufficient drying time between coats.
- After application, tools should be cleaned with water before the paint dries.
- Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint should not be covered with any other paint or wallpaper.
Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint will help compliance with Section 82 (Statutory Nuisance), Chapter 43 of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, either used alone or part of various strategies to prevent condensation and mould growth in both private and public tenanted accommodation.
Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint does not have a hazard classification. For more information see the Safety Datasheet (SDS).
Dryzone Mould-Resistant Emulsion Paint is produced in accordance with ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental management systems.