CAD drawings can be downloaded from this website in AutoCad (DWG) format, TurboCAD (TCW) format and Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. Please note that these CAD details show typical applications and that our technical department should be consulted before they are used for specification purposes.
For convenience the CAD drawings are divided into the following categories:
We also offer a wide range of literature for download in Adobe Acrobat (PDF) format. This can be found on our datasheet downloads page.
We are currently reviewing our CAD diagrams. Please contact our technical team for advice and information on:
- Externally-applied basement waterproofing
- Internally-applied waterproofing (including basements, retaining walls, and piled foundations)
- Water-retaining structures (swimming pools, reservoirs, sewage canals, etc…)
- Vandex installation detailing (construction joints, incoming services, concrete repair, leak plugging, etc…)
- Oldroyd installation detailing (seam details, door reveal detail, staircase detail etc…)