“Dealing with Dampness” CPD Seminar gets Approved by RIBA
– Safeguard’s latest CPD seminar entitled “Dealing with Dampness” has been approved by RIBA.
The seminar lasts approximately 40 minutes and covers the following subject areas:
- What is dampness? And why treat it?
- Types of dampness found in existing buildings (focusing on the most common – condensation, rain penetration, and rising damp)
- Tools and methods for diagnosing dampness
- Methods of repair and treatment
As with all Safeguard’s CPD seminars, “Dealing with Dampness” has been created to provide a learning experience rather than a “sales pitch.” Although the seminar has been written with architects in mind, it is also suitable for other groups that require knowledge about dampness in buildings, including:
- Housing associations
- Local authorities
- Property developers
We offer the choice of holding the seminar at your own premises (in mainland UK) or at our offices in Horsham, West Sussex. To arrange a seminar, simply fill in the online booking form at the bottom of any of the CPD seminar pages. Alternatively, you can call us on 01403 210204 or submit an enquiry to discuss your requirements.