Penetrating Damp: Causes & Treatment
Duration: 1 hour
Rain penetration, or penetrating damp - as it is commonly known, is an increasing problem in the UK. A higher intensity of rainfall in recent years, combined with a large industry focus on installing cavity wall insulation, has led properties that previously had no issues to suffer from rain penetration. The damage that penetrating damp causes is not only unsightly but can be very costly to rectify. The webinar presents a thorough look into penetrating damp and the modern-day treatments available to prevent or rectify it.
In the hour, you’ll find out about:
- Why is penetrating damp a problem?
- What causes penetrating damp?
- Rain penetration through cavity walls
- The four-step process for treatment of penetrating damp
- Primary and secondary protection against penetrating damp