Vandex® Cementitious Waterproofing & Repair Products
Vandex production facility
Safeguard are pleased to be the UK distributor for the Vandex range of cementitious waterproofing, protection and repair products.
Established in 1946 by a Danish Chemist, Vandex products are now available Worldwide and have been used on numerous prestigious projects including The Channel Tunnel, Canary Wharf, and The World Bank.
Vandex products are produced under an ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental management systems. Key products carry BBA approval and some are approved for use in contact with drinking water.
Safeguard Europe is now proud to introduce the Drybase Tanking Range, a new selection of high performance waterproofing and tanking materials. Developed and manufactured in-house at our West Sussex headquarters, Drybase is produced under the ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental management systems you come to expect. Drybase Tanking Slurry and Drybase Crystalline Active Tanking Slurry are BBA-approved and CE-marked, and both are also approved for use in contact with drinking water.
Areas of Application
- Basement Waterproofing / Tanking (Newbuild)
- Basement Waterproofing / Tanking (Refurbishment)
- Tunnel Waterproofing (Newbuild)
- Tunnel Waterproofing (Refurbishment)
- Lift Pit Waterproofing (Newbuild and Refurbishment)
- Waterproofing Underground Car Parks
- Swimming Pool Waterproofing and Repair
- Reservoir Waterproofing
- Sewer / Manhole Refurbishment
- Sewage Treatment Works
- Waterproofing Concrete Planters
- Waterproofing / Sealing Construction and Expansion Joints
- Concrete Protection and Repair