The Vandex® Range
Safeguard are pleased to be the UK distributor for the Vandex range of cementitious waterproofing, protection and repair products.
Established in 1946 by a Danish Chemist, Vandex products are now available Worldwide and have been used on numerous prestigious projects including The Channel Tunnel, Canary Wharf, and The World Bank.
Vandex products are produced under an ISO9001 / 14001 quality and environmental management system. Key products carry BBA approval and many are approved for use in contact with drinking water.
Areas of Application
- Basement Waterproofing / Tanking (Newbuild)
- Basement Waterproofing / Tanking (Refurbishment)
- Tunnel Waterproofing (Newbuild)
- Tunnel Waterproofing (Refurbishment)
- Lift Pit Waterproofing (Newbuild and Refurbishment)
- Waterproofing Underground Car Parks
- Swimming Pool Waterproofing and Repair
- Reservoir Waterproofing
- Sewer / Manhole Refurbishment
- Sewage Treatment Works
- Waterproofing Concrete Planters
- Waterproofing / Sealing Construction and Expansion Joints
- Concrete Protection and Repair
Further information about the Vandex range of products can be found on the Vandex website, www.vandex.com.
Safeguard currently offer the following RIBA-Approved CPD Seminars free-of-charge to architects and specifiers on the UK mainland: