The Vandex® Range
Safeguard are pleased to be the UK distributor for the Vandex range of cementitious waterproofing, protection and repair products.
Established in 1946 by a Danish Chemist, Vandex products are now available Worldwide and have been used on numerous prestigious projects including The Channel Tunnel, Canary Wharf, and The World Bank.
Vandex products are produced under an ISO9001 / 14001 quality and environmental management system. Key products carry BBA approval and many are approved for use in contact with drinking water.
Areas of application for Vandex products include:
- Basement Waterproofing / Tanking (Newbuild)
- Basement Waterproofing / Tanking (Refurbishment)
- Tunnel Waterproofing (Newbuild)
- Tunnel Waterproofing (Refurbishment)
- Lift Pit Waterproofing (Newbuild and Refurbishment)
- Waterproofing Underground Car Parks
- Swimming Pool Waterproofing and Repair
- Reservoir Waterproofing
- Sewer / Manhole Refurbishment
- Sewage Treatment Works
- Waterproofing Concrete Planters
- Waterproofing / Sealing Construction and Expansion Joints
- Concrete Protection and Repair
A full listing of Vandex products can be found on our Full Product Listing page.
Further information about the Vandex range of products can be found on the Vandex website, www.vandex.com.
The most recent editions of Vandex News are avaiable for download in Adobe Acrobat (pdf) format:
- Palacio de las Artes, Valancia, Spain
- Neem Center, Jeddah City, Saudi Arabia
- Manholes at BP petrol stations, Poland
- Vandex Super NSF hot water approval
- Vandex Rapid, German potable water approval
- Tokyo's First Convention and Art Centre
- Reinstating Drinking Water Tank
- Oceanogràfic Valencia, Spain
- 17 Reservoirs in Moscow refurbished
- Polymer Cement Technology against aggressive Sewage
- New Library Alexandria, Egypt
- Goodwill Games Pool, New York
- Renovation of Drinking Water Pipelines for Lisbon, Portugal
- Sewage Treatment Plant Biel, Switzerland
- Reinstating Drinking Water Reservoir in Fellbach, Germany
- Vandex for New Hong Kong Landmark
- Major Sewage Plant in Boston, U.S.A.
- Barcelona – Europe's largest Aquarium
- Giessen Pool Refurbishment in Belp, Switzerland
- Converting Indoor Pools to Leisure Centres
- Vandex – an Invention makes History
- Vandex References from all over the World
- Vandex protects Drinking Water Tanks
- Waterproofing and Protection of Waste Water Plants
- Ensuring the Preservation of valuable Buildings
- Shopping Centre sets news Trends in Waterproofing
- New BP-Oil Rig in Great Britain
Safeguard currently offer the following RIBA-Approved CPD Seminars free-of-charge to architects and specifiers on the UK mainland: